Here are several policies we will be implementing when, God willing, we resume our in-person worship attendance, hopefully within the next few weeks.
- Greeting Time: When we greet one another during our worship services or in the lobby of the church, we recommend that you greet each other with smiles and waves instead of handshakes.
- Social Distancing: When you enter our church campus buildings—either the Worship Center (Sanctuary) or our Ministry Center (Education) building—please keep a distance of at least six feet from one another.
- Extra Sanitizing: We will regularly sanitize highly touched surfaces such as doors, handles, tables, coffee serving stations, drinking fountains, check-in stations, and bathrooms before and after each service, as well as following any significant event or activity on our calendar.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations: We will increase our hand sanitizing stations around the church and encourage frequent use.
- Tithes and Offerings: To prevent spreading germs, we will have basket containers at the entrances and exits from our Worship Center (Sanctuary) and at the Welcome Center where you can drop your offering. We will not pass offering buckets during our services. We especially recommend that you give your tithe and offering online.
- Children’s Areas: We will increase the sanitation of all children’s toys and play areas. Although this is a regular practice in our children’s areas and nurseries, we will be doing this more often.
- Please do not attend church events, for a 14-day time frame, IF the following is true for you.
- If you are returning from a high-alert area (China, Iran, Italy, South Korea, Hong Kong, or Japan).
- If you’ve been exposed to a person with the coronavirus or flu.
- If you or your family members are experiencing or have recently experienced symptoms associated with the flu or the common cold (fever, persistent cough, headache, chills, or unexplained rash).
We encourage you to take every precaution to keep yourself and others safe. You can help stop the spread of viruses in the following ways:
- Cover your face when sneezing or coughing and get in the habit of not touching your face.
- Stay home when you or your family members are sick. You can watch Sunday services online through our Facebook page.
- If you are elderly or have an underlying health issue, you may wish to stay home and take advantage of our livestream services on our Facebook page or website during this time.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If you or someone you know tests positive for COVID-19, please let us know right away so we can find a way to help, pray for everyone involved, and take the necessary precautions here at Ada CRC.