What to Expect
- Bring your own Bible
- Please practice social distancing; stay 6 feet away from non-family members
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be available; we strongly encourage their use
- The main building will not be open. Please do not enter the main building. This creates more areas that have to be cleaned and/or sanitized.
- Restrooms are available only in Ministry Center only (formerly, ed. bldg.) Please wipe down and sanitize touch-points after restroom use.
- Park in the upper lot only if you will be staying in your car for the duration of the service. If you’re going to be sitting in chairs, please park away from the worship area.
- Please bring your own drinks. Bottled water will be available, if necessary. Drinking fountains will be unavailable.
- Service will be streamed live on Facebook
In Case of Inclement Weather
- In the event of threatening weather, a decision will be published by 8:15 a.m. Sunday morning as to whether we will proceed with outdoor worship.
- There will be no in-person worship if outdoor worship is cancelled due to weather. A small group of less than 10 people will live stream the worship service at 9:30.
- Check the home page of the church website or call the prayer line (752-8333) and press “2” to determine whether outdoor worship is cancelled.
- Regardless of the weather, everyone is still able to join in worship by calling in to listen or watching on Facebook at 9:30, as always.