Last Updated 12:00, March 14, 2020
Our God is sovereign and He is in control. He is our refuge and our strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Dear Members and Friends of Ada CRC,
After consulting a variety of state and local health resources, we have made the difficult decision to suspend in-person worship services and all ministry activities effective immediately and continuing through April 4, 2020.
Worship Services are Online Only
Pastor Will will have a live, online message and a time of prayer at 9:30 am on Sundays, This will be available live online on Facebook. We will not meet in-person to worship as a group on Sunday, March 15, 22, and 29.
As church leaders, we take seriously the threat the coronavirus COVID-19 represents. Our desire is to care for the entire well-being of the individuals and families who worship at and participate in ministries of Ada Christian Reformed Church. This includes physical health as well as spiritual health.
Our current plan is to resume in-person worship services on Palm Sunday, April 5, 2020, and resume all other ministries at that time. This continues to be a fluid situation, and we will monitoring government and local healthcare recommendations and will respond accordingly.
Other Ministries – Now Through April 4
- The March 18 session of the After-School end-of-session program is postponed and will be rescheduled. Details to follow.
- Jubal Brass, originally scheduled for March 22, will be rescheduled. Details to follow.
- Coffee Break is cancelled.
- Youth Group is cancelled
- Friendship Ministry is cancelled.
- Council and Consistory meetings are cancelled.
- Women’s and Men’s Bible studies are cancelled.
- Cadets and GEMs are cancelled.
- Committee and Team in-person meetings are cancelled.
- JOY is cancelled (Just Older youth)
- Book Club is cancelled.
There are different ways to connect and get information about what’s going on at Ada Church. You can also subscribe to receive our weekly worship bulletin via email. Please contact Sue Van Spronsen, our office manager, to get on the email distribution list.
Please use our online giving option. If you need assistance setting up online giving, call the church office at 616.676.1698.
You can still contact us with any questions you have by using the online contact form.