Believing to Belonging
We’re excited to launch a new series of classes called Believing to Belonging. This is a series of four informal, interactive one-hour sessions that follow the morning worship service.
Designed both for new members and visitors, as well as long-time members, these classes help attendees understand the history of the Church, what we believe, the CRC, Ada CRC, and how we fit into the community and the Church as a whole.
Who should attend? Anyone and Everyone.
- New members
- Those wondering what’s next in their faith journey
- Visitors wanting to learn more
- Young people
- Established members looking to learn something new
- Those wanting to support others in their faith journey
Grab a cup of coffee and come to the Education Building after morning worship!
Week #1 – October 27
Rocks & Reformation
- Outline of the Basic Gospel Message
- History of the Church and the Christian Reformed Church
- A Reformed Accent — Sovereignty, Covenant, Kingdom
Week #2 – November 3
Coffee, Creeds & Confessions
- Basics of Reformed Thought and Doctrine
- Contemporary Testimony
Week #3 – November 10
Donuts & Denominations
- What Does it Mean to Belong to a Denomination?
- What is the CRC?
- How is the CRC governed?
- The Bible and Bible Translations
Week #4 – November 17
Fellowship & Family
- Ada Christian Reformed Church
- Our History, Vision, and Ministries
- Church Structure
- Fellowship/Ministry Care Groups