Coffee Break is a weekly inter-denominational community Bible Study that meets from 9:30-11:00 a.m. Please join us! We’ll make is easy for you.
The name “Coffee Break” expresses the relaxed and conversational small group atmosphere. Participants discover for themselves and with others what the Bible says and means. The conversations and study guides are appropriate for all levels of Biblical knowledge and faith experience.
A Great Opportunity for Anyone Who:
- Is home on Wednesday mornings
- Enjoys making new friends
- Just sent your last child off to school
- Has questions about the Bible
- Enjoys talking
- Enjoys listening
- Has things to share with others
- Knows nothing about the Bible
- Needs time out